Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Let the sun shine?

I considered starting up my blog again, and thought of renaming it. What would I call it? Who would read it? Who knows?

I decided I should keep blog as is, not least because I look back over my old posts and laugh, at either what I was writing, or the crappy typing and punctuation in it! But mostly because I think the sun should shine. Its a beautiful day today (and I have funky tan lines from yesterday, singing in the park.) and it makes so so much difference. If I could live somewhere with constant sun, I'd be a much nicer person, but I'm not sure that place exists.

Re: Laughing at previous posts, If you're reading this you probably know me and therefore probably know that the trip depicted oh-so-technically in the below post never came to fruition. Mainly because I haven't been very well, and it would have just been a bad idea. But I'm sure one day, my itchy feet will be aloud to escape England (I should note here my excessive jealousy of a certain Miss Gathercole).

Er so, that's it. I guess I've started this back up in anticipation for when my life becomes exciting enough to blog about! For now, my life consists of a Psychology paper I can only describe as 'Impending doom', the fear of going back to work on Saturday after 4 months off sick, and the excitement of going to Leeds Uni in September, to pretend I'm 18 again and haven't been dossing around for the last years.....honest ;-).

But for now....sunshine.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Hey. Welcome back to blogland...

sparkles said...

Yey welcome!