Thursday, October 25, 2007

30th June 2008 - 8th September 2008



And all the flights were... £700!! I did bargain between two travel agents though (thanks to inside information from Miss B K. )

SO...bascailly I have 8 months left living in Norfolk before this adventure and my relocation to where ever takes me in for Uni! Not that I really see any of my fellow Norfolkish citizens due to working (inc college) 52 hours a week.....my maths is getting better! (I worked it out as 40 the other day.) which is good because I need to retake my GCSE maths and get an 'A' if I want to be able to relocate to bath.

So if you know maths, a free holiday to bath could be in it for you! :-)

1 comment:

BeBe said...

Wow! that looks fantastic- where did you book your tickets, I'm guna be in need of very cheap flight to and around Africa due to spending far to much money here!
hope you're ok, love you!