Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a load of rubbish....

...I talk.

Don't know if anyone still reads this/blogs in general, so this is a test, due to my complaint I recieved from one of my fans about my blogs one year.....(I want
to use the word here that vicars use when they are on holiday...Amnesty?). So this is a test, I'll write something proper when I've worked out whether the blog community is still active. For now, I'll leave you with quotes from some of my wittier previous posts. Forget Dave, I am the home of witty banter.

"A thought to leave you on,how do you know what someones opinion of you is if the only indication of it is in a dream that you had ??
(unrelatedly in the same dream I walked the entire English coastlitne whilst escaping from and avalanche with Katie and played Keiths' bass which was, in fact, a baguette.)"


"Whats the stupidest animal in the rainforest?

A Polar Bear"

That is all.

3 comments:

Paul Campy said...

Well you're still on my RSS app thing so you've got at least one reader who will be happy to hear how things are going.

Phil said...

*cough* Two

sparkles said...

Finally you blog again - and my rss feeder thingy has gone to pot so I missed it till now!