Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today

Was a good day. I had the pleasure of taking Grace Tuma for a walk. We went to wensum park and sat and looked at the ducks, though I think she got annoyed cuzx everytime the swarm of ducks got interesting I got scared because some swans came along with them (and swans are my biggest fear, aside from fish) so we had to move on! I guess ducks are fairly fascinating to babies, as Grace seems to gurgle with delight at them, and the ducks seemed fairly intrigued by her too. We played on the swings too....and she didnt cry at me the whole time we were out *huge smile* :-D Please can I day sit more often Mark?

3 comments:

Helsalata said...

What's the problem with swans and fish?

sparkles said...

aw cuteness. I wish I was you Lou ;)

Louise said...

Swans: Got attacked by one once (like pinned down by one :-( )

Fish: Ew.