Monday, October 31, 2005

The Defragmentation of the suposedly focussed laser beam

TO quote Laura

"Am I destined to become bored with everything I do within a year?"

Or in my case 3 months...

I don't like having the next 2 years of my life planned out. I want to go do stuff that needs doing (so beautifully phrased) I want to get out of england. I want to not have to be in college for 2 years! Its such an incredibly long time...

Maybe I'm just not meant to be a student, everything says I should be, I've got half decent GSCES, everyone else is doing it/has done it etc, but I wasnt last year and that was fine. I dont know if this is a whim or not, but ive been thinking like it for the last week or so.

Mind you for the week before that I was thinking about where I'd like to go to uni...Seems like such an unnatainable goal, and by the time Ive got there I'll probably have changed my mind and the 2 years will have been a waste.

What to do?

6 comments:

Carl said...

It's hard. But I tend to think you need to stick at it... A Levels can be a drag but they might make it easier for you to do all the exciting stuff later - be it uni or world travelling.

Focus laser.

I'm not helpful.

Louise said...

you are, you just have the answer I dont want!:-P

sparkles said...

I hated my A levels with a massive passion...

...but I'm glad they're done and out of the way now.

Anonymous said...

"Am I destined to become bored with everything I do within a year?"

Until you work out what your passion is and get doing it, probably. That goes for us all.

Anonymous said...

I really hated college last year. This year it's better but i'm still sure there are things I'd rather do. like sparkles said though i guess we'll appreciate having done them when they're over!

Laura said...

Stick through the A levels! THey suck and they're boring and you may not go on to uni, but even I'm glad I finished them.