Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oneofakind

 

This is a pjama top I made fliss for her birthday. I like making things, although it takes so much effort once ive made one it puts me off for life. Even though my 'one of a kind' valentines cards sold so well, i couldnt be bothered to repeat the prescription for easter. Fliss suggested I made more tops, but I pointed out that the whole reason the stuff I make is one of a kind, is because more than one of each kind will never be produced, becuase I'm too lazy.

Hvae a job interview for freedom finance processing loan aplications on thursday. a lot of people have turned their nose up at this as its 'telesales'. However, its all inbound calling, at with money from £6 an hour im not going to complain. There will probably be less snotty people than i encountered in the chocolate shop (Which my carreer in ended one and a half days ago :-D )And if its that awful, never mind, ill take the money and run (somewhere really really far away :-D ) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sparkles said...

wow. how did you do the writing?
where did you find the job?

Anonymous said...

congrats on the interview, i hope it goes well, and double congrats on leaving the chocolate shop, a moment i have been looking forward to for some time!

love naomi

Louise said...

Helen: Pen

Naomi: thanks :-) i have noticed a noticeable surge in seretonin since my departure.