Monday, January 16, 2006

Tag tag

Tagging Again again

7 Things I would like to do before I die (no particular order):

1. See the world
2. Get married
3. Have children
4. Make a positive difference
5. Be free and content
6. KNOW KNOW KNOW the truth
7. Have a average house in the suburbs

7 Things I can't do (yet):
1. Drive (Don't really have much desire to)
2. Eat meat (same as above)
3. Play the piano (one day....)
4. Cats cradle (seriously, what?!)
5. Maths. Not gonna happen.
6. Travel the world
7.Get out of bed

7 Things that attract me to Blogging (in no particular order) :
1. Being able to show people cool photos
2. Saying odd things youd never drop into normal conversation
3. Its like an online forum, except people cant complain at what you say cuz it's YOUR blog :-D
4. Getting other peoples' comments and thoughts.
5. Being able to comment on others and therefore being a small part of their life
6. Keep up with what I've been doing!
7. It's nice to have somewhere to vent.

(sorry helen i kept some of yours)

7 Things I say most often (in no particular order):
1. Dude
2. Something Im trying not to say as it makes no sense in the context i use it so wont write it here
3. like
4. brilliant
5. and it was just like, oh no
6. umm
7. I'm fine

7 Books I love (no particular order):
1. My life on a plate
2. Don't you want me

these are the only 2 books that iev managed to read al the way through and enjoy in recent memory. I fail. They are by india knight, a very funny columnist in the times.

7 Movies I watch Over and Over:

Dont get me started on films.....Televisual entertainment will do
1. Family Guy
2. The simpsons
3. Little britain (but nothing beyond series 1 as it just gets sick and wrong)
4. Friends
5. Documentaries
6. My Parents are Aliens...would love to be home on time to watch this!!
7. Notting hill....If anyone has found a similarily good film do please let me know.

7 People I want to join in too (you've been tagged!):

Dont think theres anyone I know with a blog that hasnt been tagged!

No comments: